Crispy Potato Skins — Recipes — Plantiful Coach
I don’t peel potatoes unless a) someone else is in charge of the cooking, or b) I feel like making crispy potato skins. These are one heck of a greasy indulgence, a very occasional treat.
Serve them up with a sprinkling of good quality salt, a side of vegan sausages (yum!) and Dijon mustard. Enjoy! Not too often though 😉
- 6 medium potatoes
- 3 tbsp canola oil
- salt (to serve)
- 2 vegan sausages (to serve)
- mustard (to serve)
- Peel the potatoes, and store the potatoes in the fridge for another use (potato soup, maybe?).
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over high heat.
- Add the potato skins and fry, stirring occasionally, until golden, crispy and cooked through.
- Serve with a sprinkle of salt, vegan sausages, and mustard.
Originally published at https://plantifulcoach.com on November 27, 2020.